We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 2 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 3 Ultra Muscle Testo
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 Belize planning help
- 6 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 7 help with my itinerary
- 8 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 9 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 10 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 11 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 12 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 13 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 14 Book Today
- 15 Oaxaca City
- 16 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 17 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 18 live from PV !
- 19 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 20 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 21 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 22 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 24 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 25 Costa Maya beach