I would like advice on which beach resort, but more specifically, within each beach resort, to stay at for a trip between Christmas and New Years Eve for me and my husband (mid 30's) in Baja California.
We are looking for a 3.5 - 4 star experience, but more important is location. We'd like a hotel for relaxing on a beautiful beach and a pool, but want it to be centrally located in a town. We like to leave the resort on foot to take a walk for meals and a drink after dinner. Cheesy tourist shops aren't ideal, but they aren't a deal breaker. "Secluded" is NOT a word we want to hear, but we don't want to be over a nightclub, either!
Waikiki Beach is a perfect place for us - beach and establishments, as an example.
I'm not particular about which destination - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, or ?? but rather *what neighborhoods/areas* should I be looking at WITHIN these destinations? Thank you!!
Robin in San Francisco, CA USA
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 브이브이카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 에스카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 4 Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Costa Rica in January
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 7 playa del carmen
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 10 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 11 First time in MC
- 12 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 14 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 15 bugs in belize
- 16 Pollution in Mexico City
- 17 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 18 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 19 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 20 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 21 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 22 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 23 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 24 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 25 Nicaragua
Choosing a beach resort for Christmas Week in Baja California?