Search

Taxis in Puerto Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 10:16 PM
Lynette

Taxis in Puerto Vallarta

Can anyone give me an idea on how much the taxi fare might be from the Airport to the Allegro in Nuevo Vallarta. <BR>Also, if anyone has been to Allegro, I would love to hear you opinion of it. <BR>

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 08:15 AM
Nicole

Lynette - When are you going? My fiance and I are going in the beginning of December. If you are heading that way after December 12th, I could let you know all the details. If you're heading there before then, I'll love to hear your impressions of the place!

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 09:31 AM
Lynette

Nicole <BR>I will be there Dec 8 - 13. Just a quick little get away before celebrating Christmas

Old Nov 12th, 2001, 06:54 AM
Nicole

We will be there from December 4th-12th. Maybe we'll get a chance to run into each other and compare notes. I've spoken to a few people and most liked their experience there. I've been told to expect around $15 for a cab, but am not sure how accurate that fare is for the Allegro. If you'd like, post OK for me to email you. Maybe we can get together while we're there.

Old Nov 12th, 2001, 10:19 AM
Lynette

Hi Nicole<BR>Thanks for the info. I too have heard many good things about the Allegro, and am looking forward to a few days at the beach.<BR>You can contact me at the address above.<BR>Lynette