Search

Isla Mujeres - Cheap Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 05:45 PM
gabriela

Isla Mujeres - Cheap Hotel

<BR>I'm planning a trip to Isla Mujeres and I want to stay there for a couple of days. Can anybody help me with inexpensive hotels ? <BR>Thanks

Old Feb 13th, 2000, 06:55 AM
Lauire

Gabriela, <BR> <BR> We stayed last year at Vista Del Mar, it was 18 dollars per night, right across the street from the beach, where the fishing boats come in but there is a fish market right on the corner so as you pass by sometimes it is ripe. <BR> However the rooms were clean and had private baths and thats all one needs in Paradise.

Old Feb 16th, 2000, 05:13 PM
dan motl

<BR>I agree with the vista del mar. if full <BR>try the carmelitta--same price. <BR>best buy of the tourist class hotels is <BR>francis arlene. $45 with air $35 without. Also a large hostel for about <BR>$5. I have a complete 12 page home <BR>made brouchure that my wife and i have made up over the years ( we <BR>stay twice a year for two weeks) if <BR>you want we will e-mail.dan and ginny

Old Feb 16th, 2000, 07:06 PM
Janet

I joined my cousin Dan and Ginny, as noted above, for a trip to Isla Mujeres in Nov.'99.. I am addicted. The Frances Arlene Hotel is wonderful.. During slow season the hotels are even less expensive than $45.00 night. It is a paradise, natural Mexico with realllly turquoise beaches. Try the Talum drink on the Norte Beach. Food is inexpensive and delicious, ANYWHERE. You will love it. The Carmelitta is very nice, but no A/C. The Francis Arlene is great price with spacious rooms, A/C, refrigerator, daily maids, etc. Full service hotel. I plan to go back. Enjoy.

Old Feb 20th, 2000, 07:18 AM
TiGuy

I havent stayed there and am not sure what inexpensive means to you, but the Nabalam hotel appeared very nice. I do think it is quite a bit more than the Del Mar though. <BR> <BR>Is your email address really hormail.com?