I was looking some guidance. I am planning a holiday for 4 adults in September to Croatia for 2 weeks. We usually like to rent a villa in 2 different areas so we can see as much of the country as possible. We tend to hire a car and have in the past picked up and dropped off at different airports so that we can travel through the region. We like quiet, relaxing vacations with beautiful scenery and prefer to have at least one of the villas close to the sea. We love to live among the locals for at least part of our holiday and do not like to stay in busy touristy places. We like to visit the cities or more popular areas as part of a day trip.
I have read a lot about Croatia and every region sounds perfect to me. So I would really appreciate if you could give me some of your views. I know everyone has personal choices but based on what we generally look for in a holiday as outlined above I would welcome some ideas from those of you who have visited or perhaps even live there.
Really looking forward to your responses thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 12 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday