My family and I are headed to Europe for Christmas, and wondering the best way to get from Venice to Zermatt by train? We only have 2 nights in Zermatt (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day), so I'd like to avoid spending the entire first day on the train. Is there an overnight option from Venice to Zermatt?
I've read tons of information about the Venice > Milan > Brig > Zermatt route, as well as the Venice > Bologna > Visp > Zermatt route, but when I actually search for the trains, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Any information or tips would be helpful! We don't mind spending the night on the train at all, but I would like to arrive in Zermatt no later than 2 or 3pm on Christmas Eve, and even earlier if at all possible. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 6 Scotland ideas
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 20 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions