My wife and I are leaving soon for Tuscany. Would anyone recommend some books (fiction or non-fiction) about or that takes place in Tuscany? I've already read enough Frances Mayes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 Norte Dame light show!
- 4 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Avignon
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 9 8 months around Europe
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Favorite London memories
- 12 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 13 Ronda or Jerez
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 two days in rome
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 19 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 Budget trip
- 24 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona