We are planning on travelling to Spain after a few days in Morocco. We are thinking of starting in Madrid or Seville depending on where we can get a flight to from Marrakech.
We are thinking of staying a few days / or doing day trips to the following places
What places are good to stay in and what places can we do day trips to ? (train or bus is better ?)
Would greatly appreciate some ideas.
We have around 10 days at the moment starting 27 Dec.
How should we split our time ? (family - 2 adults and 2 adult children) - any places to leave out / add ?
Barcelona (we fly out from here)
Love to see beautiful buildings, scenery, and experience the culture, good food etc. Coming from Melbourne, Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 5 days in Andalusia
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 13 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 14 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 17 Driving
- 18 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 19 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 21 Change of resident
- 22 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 23 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath