I am an Indian, currently studying in innsbruck, Austria for 4 months.
I lost my passport and visa while travelling in France. although I have a new passport, I dont have a visa yet.
I just wanted to know if I can continue to travel in the schengen area during the period of my visa validity, given that I carry my documents: my passport, visa(scanned copy), police report , and meldezettel. I also have my university ID card. will this suffice if there are any police checks at borders/ trains?
I intend to travel to germany, italy, netherland, slovenia and switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL &Email Password Reset Contact Now 1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes!
- 2 Current plan for March trip
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 16 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris November 2017