I am travelling alone from India to Barcelona and Majorca for the first time. I intend travelling from June 15th to June 25th, 2016. Also, this is my first trip that I am planning by myself for myself (call it a treat for my 45th birthday!). I need some real good advice on:
1.The places to visit in these 8-10 days besides Barcelona and Majorca
2. Any recommendations for 'must do' sight seeing and activities in these places
3. Clean, safe and happy places you recommend I stay at (hotels, Airbnb, etc)
4. Best way to commute within each place and from one place to another
5. Things that I should be careful and mindful about
6. My Budget for 8-10 days outside of the airfare is USD 1500-1600. Will that cover my stay, food and sigh seeing expenses?
Looking forward to your suggestions and fun ideas to make my birthday trip memorable.
With much gratitude and anticipation,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 u.s.a AOL 1800:681:7208 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT Aol Tec*h ak/47sk
- 3 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Getting around Lisbon
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017
Travelling alone and for the first time to Majorca and Barcelona