We will be in Brussels for a business conference the week of June 17 until June 20. We would then like to visit Provence. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way (fastest and cheapest) to get from Brussels to Provence (most likely staying near Avignon)? It looks too long to drive and not sure if it would be better to fly or take a train. We would be flying back to the US via Paris, so would take a train form Avignon to CDG.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact KODAK Tec*h care
- 2 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 3 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 4 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 5 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 8 Sleep at Heathrow
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 9 day trip to France
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 England
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy