Hi fellow travelers,
I'm looking for some help on the following itinerary. First time to Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels.
I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris on May 4 - can i book this in advance on Thalys web site?
I will stay in Paris from May 4-May 7th night (looking for hotels within $100 per night). I want to either stay walking distance to the Louvre and other first-time attractions or stay close to a metro of course. It would be nice to have cafes/restaurants nearby as well.
On May 8th, I'd like to train to Brussels - Thalys again?
8th night in Brussels
9th night in Brussels
Alternatively, can I head to Brugges? I've heard a lot about it. Can I just land in Brussels via train and immediately take a train to Brugges or better to halt in Brussels and grab the train on the 9th to Brugges for a day trip?
10th morning head to Amsterdam.
11th - day trip to Rotterdam via train
12th - Amsterdam and spend overnight in Amsterdam.
Pls let me know if you have any hotel suggestions for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam within $100.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Budget trip
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 12 Driving
- 13 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Algarve Town Selection
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 Browsing Barcelona
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
Hi fellow travelers,