<I miss it so much I have to start a thread about it!>
Ambiance and the people. Contrary to what others (mostly Americans)may have you believe, they are so friendly and helpful to tourists.
You go next.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland driving in March
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 8 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 My France Vacation
- 13 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid