My husband and I will be traveling to Switzerland for 5 days in July.
We will be traveling by train from Milan to Wengen. We have hotel reservations at Wengen. We will be flying back from Zurich.Wengen to Zurich by train.
We were wondering if 4 day Swiss pass is a better deal than buying individual tickets. We wish to see the Bernese Oberland area and do a few small hikes in the area ( see Murren, Gimmelwald, interlaken, Lautterbrunnen).
I tried entering individual routes on sbb.ch but I am confused a little as I am not sure what routes we will be using for sure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 16 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris November 2017