I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Arezzo - how much time?
- 8 Spain or Portugal
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 11 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 9 day trip to France
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer