I need help to plan my itinerary so thank you all ahead for any reply
I like to fly into Naple and out from Sicily or vice versa ( depend which way is cheaper)
We ll go at the end of May 2015
We like to stay in Sorrento as base to visit Napoli , Capri , Pompei and Herculaneum
Then stay in any town on the Almafi to visit the differents villages on the coast
Then from Salerno drive toward Matera , visit the town and continue to Puglia , there we dont which the best place to use as base to visit Alberobello,Locorotondo,Ostuni, Martina Franca. Monopli , Polignano a Mare
We would like also visit Castel del monte north from Puglia and Lecce south of Puglia ( Otranto and Gallipoli)
Can we still stay in Puglia and do day trip to Castel Del Monte and Lecce or we have to move to Lecce for the city itself and Otranto and Gallipoli ?
And where in this southern region we can take a fly to Sicily ? Bari ? Brindisi ? There is no fly from Lecce to Sicily , right ?
Sicilyn 7 or 8 days ( Palermo ! Cefalu , Syracuse, Agrigento )
If we have 21 or 24 days , are we able to cover all that !
Thanks and sorry for the long post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August