Sankt Gallen Switzerland-hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31st, 1998, 02:35 PM
Becky Thompson

Sankt Gallen Switzerland-hotels

any suggestions on nice but reasonable

Old Sep 1st, 1998, 03:45 PM
Richard Vicek

Good evening, Becky <BR>Have not stayed around S. Gallen, however here are some web sites to surf. <BR>www.hotelguide.ch/ <BR>www.swisshotels.ch/ <BR>www.ostschweiz-i.ch/ <BR>www.stgallen-i.ch <BR>www.ktsg.ch/ <BR>Good surfing, Richard of Hickory Hills, Il..... <BR>

Old Sep 2nd, 1998, 05:07 AM
Eli

We stayed at Hotel Sporting (see http://www.stgallen-i.ch/hotel/sporte.htm). It's definitely recommended. Would stay there again when in S. Gallen. The hotel is at the "outskirt of town". That means you are max. 10 minutes away by car from city center. A bus stop to town is very close by. <BR>

Old Sep 4th, 1998, 03:46 AM
May

I have stayed in Hotel Vadian Garni, it's a two-star place, very reasonable, very clean and lovely rooms, and friendly staff. Best of all, it's just a step away from the Cathedral and Abbey Library, and less than 10 minutes walk from the railway station. You can also make a booking through the St Gallen tourist website.

Old Sep 6th, 1998, 08:05 PM
HankH

Have stayed in the Hotel Einstein in S. Gallen. It lives up to its four stars.