Just wondering there are luggage lockers in the Ronda train station?
Planning on doing a day trip to Ronda. Taking the early morning train from Granada and then leaving on the afternoon train to Cordoba.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Where to stay in Naples?
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 My France Vacation
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help