Search

Diana Desilva Products

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diana Desilva Products

Hello
I am looking for any information on an Italian based cosmetique company (Diana Desilva/Hanorah)... Does anyone know where I can purchase her face creams/cosmetiques? Are they available in the U.S. or only in Italy... Any information would appreciated.
Sincerely,
Carolyn
Ps. I found her products while on a visit and feel in love -
Old Oct 9th, 2007, 06:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Hi carolyn, I have never heard of her but googled for you so you can purchas here.
http://www.shop.com/+-a-Diana+De+Sil...fumes-st.shtml

Old Oct 9th, 2007, 06:57 PM

Check out their address in Milano, they have phone, fax and email, Sig.ra Claudia Ferretti:

http://web.tiscali.it/atritalia/desilva.htm

Old Oct 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Original Poster

Thank you both so mcuh for your replies - However...for some reason the website (DianaDesilva.it) does not work and the other sites that do sell Diana Desilva only have her perfume... I have been "searching" for over a year both online & off for her face cream: "Provitamin Day Cream - Face & Neck"... (also known as Hanorah...) and still have not had any luck with being able to purchase the product??
Thanks again...
Carolyn
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 01:36 AM

Diana de Silva was originally a line developed and owned by the Bracco group, a major pharma company in Milan. In late 2005, they decided to sell the line. It may have been folded into another company's product line and since been renamed.
I will ask someone at Bracco today to see if the products are still available and under what name.
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 01:40 AM

FYI, the phone number on the site GST listed is no longer working.
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Original Poster

Hello BTilke
THANK U so much for the info - ANY names/websites/contacts etc that you could find & pass on would be great!!! The facial cream that I tried (Hanorah Antesignum/Provitamin Day Cream) was sooooo amazing that I have been searching (literally) ever since... I have researched and found info (online about the Bracco company) as well as articles thru "Highbeem" regarding Diana deSilva cosmetiques S.p.A... However, I have never been able to aquire an actual website or phone number that is "working" (several months ago I even found the italian sites "dianadesilva.it" and/or profumeria.it (sp?) - which both sell the day cream BUT does not allow registration outside of Italy??? (I was soooo close!) Do you live in Italy? I look forward to any and all info you could provide
THANK U AGAIN!!! Carolyn
Ps. I recently even checked the Italian ebay site - just hoping )