Reload this Page >

London's plays and shows?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30th, 1997, 08:22 AM
Dana

Does anyone have a web address where I can get information about upcoming shows and plays in London? I will be there at the end of october and would like to find out what is playing and possibly arrange for tickets.

Old Sep 30th, 1997, 09:08 AM
dodger

You might want to try www.keithprowse.com/theatre/london.htm
I don't if His prices are good or not but this site seems to offer what you want.

Old Sep 30th, 1997, 03:33 PM
sgorces

You will find pretty much everything you need at Time Out, London's famous activities magazine: www.timeout.co.uk

Old Oct 1st, 1997, 03:06 PM
Gabi Richard

I just returned from London yesterday and went to see "Martin Guerre" which was wonderful. it's done by the same people as "Les Miserables" and "Miss Saigon" and is a much more recent show (14 months old). If you haven't seen either of these shows i would see them first. Have fun!

Old Oct 1st, 1997, 03:51 PM
Alan Froude

We used Abermarle's web site to book theatre seats for our recent trip to London. They charged appox 5 pounds service fee per ticket, but they got good seats and were very efficient. They are at www.demon.co.uk/albermarlelondon2

Old Oct 1st, 1997, 03:52 PM
Alan Froude

We used Abermarle's web site to book theatre seats for our recent trip to London. They charged appox 5 pounds service fee per ticket, but they got good seats and were very efficient. They are at www.demon.co.uk/albermarlelondon2