It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 4 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Le Marche Research Help
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 18 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in europe
- 22 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Where to stay in Naples?
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada