On our last day in Paris, I'll need to get from near the "La Tour Maubourg" metro stop to Gare Montparnasse---on a Saturday (if that makes a difference from scheduling) and WITH our luggage (4 adults, 2 kids, and each of us will have one small rollie-type carry on.)
I'm not at all familiar with these lines as it has been almost a decade since I've been to Paris.
If we take the "La Tour Maubourg" line 8, then it looks like a transfer at La Motte Piquotte to line 6, and then possibly another short transfer to get into Gare Montparnasse.
If we walk over to the Varenne metro station it's a straight shot to on line 13 to Gare Montparnasse, but I vaguely recall that the 13 line runs less frequently on Saturdays.
Plus I don't know what the stairs are like for any of these stations and correspondances.
Can someone give me any sort of feedback about this trip, or send me to a website that shows the metro schedule?
I'm trying to avoid having to call multiple taxis (or worse, a car service) for what, at least on paper, seems like an easy trip to Gare Montparnasse. Then again, maybe with 6 of us, the cost of a couple taxis (3 per taxi) is worth avoiding the hassle of the metro that day?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 ICLOUD $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h by 24*7
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 10 days in europe
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Greece during Easter week or August
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips