I have a Ryanair flight from Brussels to Madrid T1 on 10/08 Friday and then another Ryanair flight from Madrid to Ibiza. The problem is the time gap between when i land in Madrid T1 and when my Ibiza flight takes off is only 1 hour (7-8pm).
So can anyone please tell if i will be able to make it to the Ibiza flight on time , i will not have any check-in luggage but since i'm a non-European citizen i will need a visa verification stamp on my boarding pass.
Otherwise i would need to revisit the whole itinerary and that would put a big whole in my already shortened budget
Any suggestion is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current plan for March trip
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 8 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 15 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 beware of robbed in Milan
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 20 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Christmas day lunch in prague