Hello to all!
I hope you can give some ideas regarding beautiful Paris!
So, I am going to Paris for just a day, that means arriving by TGV train at 11.40 and leaving the next day at 18.30. It's not much time and Paris is big, so I would like your help as to where exactly I should go at that time.
I'm prepared to walk a lot, but also I would like to know where I should go by metro, and which distances I should walk.
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 10 Days in Austria
- 6 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 7 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 10 Greece in end October
- 11 Champagne Tours
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 Help with Venice Trip?
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 23 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 24 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece
Hello to all!