will be driving from Pamplona to Toulouse this summer and wondered if there were any decent routes over the Pyrenees that you would recommend? Google Maps takes me via the toll roads, but wanted to see some psectacular scenery without distroying my car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy