Reload this Page >

Firostefani, Imergovoli or Oia?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8th, 1999, 04:27 AM
Victoria Valius

Two of us are travelling to Santorini in July and I am unsure of where to stay? I've got a tentative reservation at the Sun Rocks in Firostefani, The Iliovasilema Hotel Apts. in Firostefani, Dana Villas or Sunset View in Oia? We're looking for a studio, 2 prs., fridge and pool at the hotel/apartment - to spend approx. US $100/night. <BR> <BR>Any suggestions?

Old Jun 8th, 1999, 03:51 PM
Teri

How long are you staying? We stayed in Vourvoulos, a tiny traditional village with small store, small church and small square. It's less than a mile from Fira, and an easy walk over to Imerovigli. We stayed at the Santorini Villas (with pool) and loved it. Contacted through RentAHome Intl. in Seattle. Email me if you want the phone #

Old Jun 9th, 1999, 12:04 AM
Sharon

From your message I understand that you are looking for a real posh hotel. In that case - Oia is definitely THE place to stay: the view is stunning and some of the hotels are actually luxurious. <BR>Have a wonderful trip.

Old Jun 20th, 1999, 08:56 AM
mike

I agree that Oia is the place to stay. There's a lot more to do there than in the other 2 places you mention and you wont need to wait for buses or drive anywhere (as you would I think elsewhere) Also, Oia is a LOT quiter than Fira, a lot nicer I think.)

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 02:05 PM
john

<BR>Oia, is the nicest place by far, with some great places to stay. Not as busy as the other places on Santorini