If you have read my previous post, I am looking for a great European city to spend 6 days in early October for my husband's birthday. We have been to Paris 3 times and we love that city!
I was asking about Barcelona but I am not 100% sold on going there. I know that major cities have a lot of pickpocketing but I have read that there is a ton there!
We love great food, architecture and going to a few museums. We would like to rent an apartment but would also stay at a hotel and will be flying from Boston.
I have been to Rome. Glad I went there once but will probably not go back again. Have been to London 2 times. I was thinking of Prague but the airfare from Boston is so expensive.
This will be a relatively short trip (6 days) so thinking that the countryside of a country will be out of the question.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez
Looking for a great city for my husband's birthday trip - please help