Have flights booked to Milan on 12/25 and returning from Rome on 1/4. Really torn about itinerary for the time of year. I would love to spend some time in the Alps first and then 5 days in Rome. I am not too keen on Milan. Some options I have been thinking about are: Torino, Cremona, Verona, Chamonix. Chamonix looks amazing but not sure how I would get there from Milan. We are early 30s couple.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Trains - website?
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Transportation in Brittany
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
Italy over Christmas/New Years break - Milan, Torino, Rome &?