hi - I need help!
I can't seem to find a clear idea of how to navigate the amalfi coast for 5 nights next August. (yes that's the only time we can go - 7 friends).
We'll be flying SFO to Naples.
2 nights in Naples: we plan to visit at a bare minimum the Archealogical musuem, Veiled Christ on day one. Day two we plan to go to Pompeii by train (30 mts) and back.
Day 3: I'm thinking since we're not particularly rich people and the $ is at a disadvantage to the Euro we should go to salerno. Base ourselves here.
Day 4: bus ride from Salerno to Sorrento and back??? (spectacular views abound?)
Day 5: Salerno to Capri and back.
Then we're off to Turkey for 10 days. What do you folks think? how can i best take in the Amalfi coast in 5 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 9 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Greece during Easter week or August
- 13 Iceland driving in March
- 14 Northern Spain road trip
- 15 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Where to stay in Naples?
- 21 Driving
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
hi - I need help!