My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 9 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 10 Once upon a time in Italy
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 15 beware of robbed in Milan
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome