We are planning to rent an apartment during our visit to Amsterdam, and I have narrowed it down to 5 properties. I know there is no "best" location, as it varies from person to person. I come up with a list of *important* things for us, and can you help me determine which one of the 5 apts will serve us best? We will get around mostly on foot or by tram
1) Ease of travel to/from Centraal Station (we plan to do 2-3 day trips during our stay)
2) Ease of travel to/from Concertgebouw (we have tickets for 2 evening performances)
3) relatively quiet street/neighborhood
NOT important - we don't care about night life or need for restaurants to be within a block. We prefer more residential neighborhoods so we can get a good night's sleep.
I have mapped out the locations of the 5 apartments in this google map; each location has a different colored pin. Which one of these would best serve our visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria