My Greek friends tell me that I should just show up to Santorini without a reservation and that there will be people there that will show me pictures.
I want to stay in Oia and I want a view of the Caldera & all the whitewashed houses. Is it a cave house that I should be looking for?
Has anybody done this?
Also, we are flying in. Also, I am flying in TOMORROW. So I either get a reservation in bookings.com tonight or I am brave enough to just SHOW UP.
I got lots of names that were recommended by this forum.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
Have you ever gone to Oia, Santorini without a reservation?