Very excited for our upcoming trip to Spain - Barcelona and Madrid!
DH and I have tickets for a Barcelona match at Camp Nou. We will be staying in L'Eixample area between Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia. The game is at 9:00 pm on a Sunday night.
What would be the best way to get to and from the match? I was thinking taxi, especially going there, but thinking it may be virtually impossible to get a cab after the match. It looks like the Metro may be the best way to go, but my map is a little unclear as it sort of "cuts off" right at Camp Nou. It seems like we could take the L5 from Diagonal to Sants-Estacio and switch to L3 to Les Corts?? Is that area fine for walking? I assume the trains will be running after the match at 11:00 pm-midnight or so? Would this be the best way or do any of you have a better recommendation?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 9 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??