My fiance and I will be lucky enough to enjoy our honeymoon this fall (October 14-28) in Europe! I have been researching as much as I can for each leg of our journey but I still would love some advice and information.
1. Do I need to buy train tickets from Florence to CT in advance? I have heard it may be best to just buy them from the train station in Florence. What would be the average costs for 2 adults under the age of 24?
2. Do I want to buy tickets for La Spezia or for a station actually in CT? Ideally we want to stay in Monterosso, so is their a train station there?
3. Any reccomendations as far as accomodations for 1 night?
4. We will be brigning our luggage with us because after our day trip to CT we will be going straight to Rome, so any advice on making as painless as possible would be great.
5. Finally, what would be the easiest way to get to Rome from CT? Obviously by train but where would be the closest train station to Monterosso by and should we buy tickets day of as well?
I realize a day trip is not much time because CT has so much to offer. But we are just thankful we can make it their one day and are hoping to take full advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Packing Champagne
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy