I'm looking to book at ticket US to London and then flying out of Paris the first two weeks of September. I'm traveling with a friend who is coming from Chicago. I'll be flying out of DC. The best deal I've found so far is with Finn Air (from Chicago) at $744 with stops in Helsinki there and back. Looks like a longer layover (5 and 8 hrs). From DC I've found a flight with Icelandair for $709. The flight requires a 8 hr layover in Iceland and then a 1 hour layover coming back in Iceland again.
I'm a little worried about the 1 hour layover back, but I'm willing to gamble for such a good deal.
Can anyone share their experiences with FinnAir and Icelandair? With such a cheap fare am I missing something? Does anyone think I'll find a cheaper fare? The only downside to the FinnAir ticket I see...it's an economy saver ticket so you can't make changes to it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help