We are hiring a car from Gare de Norde ( maybe we should change this ) and driving to Monets garden and then on Honfleur. We plan to pick the car up at 7am. Is it difficult to drive out of Paris from Gare de Norde or would you suggest picking the car up somewhere else. We are staying in the Marais area and wanted to avoid the airport tax for picking the car up there. Would greatly appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 WINDOWS 7 1:800:681:7208 TEC*H ® SUPP0RT CONTACT WINDOWS 7 10 24×d
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 11 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Greatest place for dreaming
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 16 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta