We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 4 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 5 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions