My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 ICLOUD 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Transportation in Brittany
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 20 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 21 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Paris Apartment