We are working on a blog story about most frequently asked by people planning a trip to Italy and we would love your help! Some of you have been with us here on the Forums since our beginning, so I’m sure you’ve seen some repeat questions over the years.
What questions do you see the most often and what is your response? What are some things you think every Italy traveler should know? What’s your favorite tip or insider secret for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 Where to stay in Naples?
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 20 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights
Calling all Italy experts – what question do you get asked the most?