My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 13 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 14 Poland--where else to go
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 10 days in europe
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Trans Siberian Train
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens