I need to get from Berlin to Paris and I am wondering the best way to "get there." I am on a budget, too. Train, flying? If so, which trains/airlines/etc.
I am kinda clueless about the best way to get there (there is two of us) so any advice/tips/insight would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD 1:855:843:8475 Tec*nical Sup0rt CONTACT 24by7
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 5 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 8 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 11 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?