My friends are going to Budapest for 4 or 5 days in August and were hoping to rent a flat instead of staying in a hotel. (I've told her they may have to commit to a week.)
I know absolutely nothing about Budapest. Can anyone recommend reputable apartment websites and give me some ideas of good neighbourhoods for me to pass along to her?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Milan airport--which one
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 two days in Nice
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 14 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Paris Apartment
- 18 New fast track
- 19 Packing Champagne
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 23 Once upon a time in Italy
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Private Driver in Malaga Spain