first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 5 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 My trip to Prague
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 17 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions