This spring I spent 13 nights in Slovenia, which was part of a long trip that was 60 Nights in 6 Countries starting in Vienna and ending in Berlin.
This forum was an invaluable resource to helping me put together the itinerary so I'd like to pay back with a couple of tips and, an important thing always to me - how many nights I gave for each place and how that worked out. I've condensed the TR that's on my website into this trip report, but if you want to look at pictures too, it's under the Slovenia topics: http://rebeccasnyder.com/travel/category/europe/slovenia/
So here goes!
Arriving in Slovenia: Fly Vienna to Ljubljana
7 nights in Ljubljana
--- 8 day car rental starts the 4th day in Ljubljana ---
3 nights in Lake Bled
3 nights in Piran
--- 8 day car rental ends in Portoroz on the 2nd day in Piran
Leaving Slovenia: Taxi To Koper, bus to Rovinj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve