I will be going to Tuscany May 10-21 2016 as a solo traveller.
I will be staying in Florence St Regis for 5 days and then the next 5 days in Siena Grand continental.
I would like to take day trips from Siena to other towns. Which tours and destinations would you recommend? I am open to hiring a private driver too if that is an option.
Thank a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 European honeymoon help needed
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Browsing Barcelona
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Croatia in mid/late October
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome