We are so excited! Our daughter is getting married in Provence at the end of May. And we will be celebrating our 35th Anniversary two days before the wedding. My husband and I have never been to Europe, but have traveled a lot in the US, Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, etc, so we are pretty confident travelers. Buy we are in need of advice!
We will be in Provence for four days, and would like to travel to three or maybe four places where we could spend three days or so soaking in the sites and relaxing a bit too. We don't care much about exploring huge cities, we love delicious food and wine, we love nature, we enjoy museums and history. We think it would be fun to travel by train for all or part of our time. We will be flying into Marseille and can fly out of any place - we are planning to fly using our AA aadvantage miles.
Our dilemma is where to go? The options seem endless and I would love some advice from those of you who have traveled Europe. Italy? France? Spain? Germany? Switzerland? Northern Europe? The U.K.? What would you do if you were us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 7 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 8 Netherlands- Texel
- 9 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 12 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 13 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 17 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 England
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg