I'm looking for someone interested in sharing a room on a cruise. Most likely on Royal Caribbean. Going with others and we haven't decided on the specifics due to work approvals on week available.
These are the definite factors:
Will be leaving from the continental East Coast (FL most likely)
6-8 day cruise
interior room (negotiable)
single, no kids
from MA (but you can be anywhere)
traveling with family
tidy and quiet
enjoy excursions and relaxing by the pool
If you want to join some of us or go out on your own is completely up to you. I am looking for someone to share the costs of a room so I can also go on the vacation. I'm pushing for Freedom of the Seas (Ft Lauderdale, March 3,17,31) Interior starting at $565 as of 11/9/17. I also like NCL.
If interested, please reach out. We can discuss more as the specifics begin to finalize.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CHARTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h YES!
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware