This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT TOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Choosing a first cruise
- 3 Take it when you see it
- 4 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 5 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Did it! Booked!
- 8 Beaches from cruise
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 11 Scenic cruise advice
- 12 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 15 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 16 Cabin choices
- 17 Help! RCCL AOS
- 18 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 19 Parking for Celebrity
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 22 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 23 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 24 National Geographic Quest
- 25 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice