This would be our first trip to St Lucia and I had a few questions:
1. We have a 4 yr old toddler, is St Lucia kid friendly for the most part?
2. We really like renting a vacation rental for our trips. Does St Lucia have good vacation rental options?
3. Any recommendations on we should look to rent a vacation rental on the island -so that we are central to most places?
4. Is it safe to drive around and rent a car in St Lucia?
5. We would ideally look to spend a full week on the island. Is there enough to do and enjoy on the island for an entire week?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage