Reload this Page >

Westin Caesar Park Cancun

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17th, 1998, 07:03 AM
joe

ANY EXPERIENCES OR THOUGHTS, ALSO HOW ABOUT KIDS??

Old Jan 17th, 1998, 02:50 PM
Kristin

Hi Joe--we stayed at the Westin Caesar Park in March of '96. It was beautiful, clean, the breakfast buffets were wonderful, the service was excellent.
We had an ocean view (I think they're all o.v.) and the pools were lovely altho we never were in them 'cus we enjoy the warm Caribbean so much. The beach was kept very clean also. Not any spring breakers at this hotel (at least when we were there). We chose all-inclusive, but Cancun has so many fun restaurants that we wouldn't do that again. If it was offered we probably would have had the breakfast buffet only every day, but dinner got a little old by the 4th nite, so we ended up going out the last 3 nites. We don't have children so I can't comment on that aspect, but I did see a few families there. If you have any questions feel free to write. Have fun! Kristin P.S. We have also stayed at the Melia Cancun, which was equally as nice.

Old Jan 17th, 1998, 05:28 PM
joe

KRISTEN,
THANKS FOR THE INFO. WE HAVE BEEN TO CANCUN BEFORE. EVERY 3 YEARS MY COMPANY HAS ITS NATIONAL AWARDS VACA THERE AND WE USUALLY ALL STAY AT THE FIESTA AMERICANA CORAL BEACH. HOWEVER, THIS YEAR THEY ARE WAY OVER BOOKED SO WE WERE ASKED TO STAY AT THE WESTIN, I AM SURE IT'S GREAT MY COMPANY ALWAYS STAYS THE THE FINEST RESORTS. THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHT E-MAIL WITH ANY GOOD REST THAT YOU LIKED.

JOE